International Crimes Investigative Committee (ICIC), Session 6
Video Item Preview
- Publication date
Oligarchs own the U.N.German version | deutsche Version:
here | hier
List of all programs available
01:19 Guest: Călin Georgescu (fm. Executive Director of the United Nations Global Sustainable Index Institute)
In this revealing and insightful interview of ICIC, former UN Executive Director Călin Georgescu describes the process of infiltration and global takeover of the United Nations by oligarchs, particularly Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum (WEF). He outlines the power structures of the UN, its covert manipulation, exploitation and enslavement of people around the world, and reveals the sobering reality of a once benevolent organization. Călin Georgescu tells the story of his own tipping-point, of turning his back on the destructive agenda of the oligarchs. He emphasizes the importance of (re)connecting with nature, ourselves and our fellow human beings which shall guide us to true sovereignty, harmony and the Divine. May his wise words of encouragement and compassion be an inspiration to us all.
1:04:13 The End
A comment from Swiss radio station "Kontrafunk" employee Robert Lehmann, dating from 28/12/2022
It is amazing what contortions some people are capable of in order to justify their behavior to themselves afterwards. [...] Professional relativists are of the opinion that it is now time to forgive. These relativists are masterful at declaring things done that they themselves have never suffered. They are among those who have contributed to the greatest restrictions on fundamental rights and human rights violations since the end of the Second World War, and they dared to encourage critical minds to let go. [...] We remember [...] to Jens Spahn, Germany's former Federal Minister of Health: he wrote a book in which he said that we had to forgive each other.
There it is again, the big "we", which is always used when the "I" is too cowardly to speak for itself. We would have to forgive each other a lot - really? I ask myself: what should my fellow human beings have to forgive me for?
- Have I excluded others because of their vaccination status? - No!
- Have I called people swearers, conspiracy theorists, weirdos, aluminum hat wearers, antisocial freeloaders and rats? - No!
- Have I financially sanctioned people because they dared to show their face openly instead of hiding it behind an anonymizing rag? - No!
- Have I threatened people or even dismissed them because they have stood up against the big narrative? - No!
- Have I harmed children on state orders by prohibiting them from playing, having fun, going to school, visiting grandparents and other community activities? - No!
- Have I harassed people who have been on the road between 22 and 4 o'clock in the morning during completely senseless curfews? - No!
- Have I maintained the well-being of an editorial office in a cringing manner, thrashed out-of-context numbers into the brains of my viewers every day and denigrated every criticism as right-wing esoteric talk? - No!
- Have I forcibly transferred people, have I entered their apartment on the pretext of false facts, have I denounced them on specially set up internet pages without any further information about my own person? - No!
I did not do any of this! In contrast to many people around me, who suddenly no longer understand what was so bad about all this after the end of the years of panic.
And for what exactly should I apologize now? What should my fellow human beings forgive me for?
- Should you forgive me for taking to the streets for the observance of fundamental rights?
- Do I have to ask for forgiveness for denouncing open discrimination and contempt for people propagated by the state and to defend myself against it?
- Should I ask for absolution from those people who overturn any of their oh-so-firmly entrenched values as soon as their government approves of this and spreads the corresponding panic?
- Do I need a confessor who will free me from the sin of questioning the disastrous salad of numbers that I should eat every day?
- Do I have to ask for forgiveness for putting my right to physical integrity and self-determination above the paranoia of the masses?
- Or should I perhaps justify myself for having confronted my fellow human beings with their endless contradictions, their self-denial and their pathological obedience, which is painful to the point of brain burn?
No, I am not going to do that! I did not owe anything to myself and therefore I do not owe anything to anyone.
If so, it is those who have supported or fuelled the chaos, the panic, the incitement, the division and the all too obvious false narratives, who should apologize to the unvaccinated, the demonstrators and the alternative media. They all participated, whether out of fear, conviction, ignorance or indifference. Although even in the big media houses the call for an honest reappraisal sounds through the corridors from time to time, I have not yet met a single proponent of measures who would have critically reflected on himself and his behavior and could admit that he was wrong.
A culture of remembrance is only desirable if it does not burden you yourself - unless it is about your own ancestors. You can recklessly accuse them of any misconduct, because you would have done it completely differently yourself, of course. The fact is that the Germans have historically cut a damn bad figure when it comes to coping with trauma: they have not dealt with the trauma of the First World War, let alone the trauma of the Second World War. They did not deal with the division of the country after 1945 and are still carrying the East-West conflict with them today. Although they have completed the reunification geographically, they have remained separated psychologically. And at the moment it looks as if they are also burying the trauma of the corona injustice under a wall of silence and ignorance, instead of facing the fact that all their high values, which they shout out to the world at every opportunity, collapse exactly when they are needed most - in the face of exclusion, propaganda and totalitarianism.[...]
Lehmann, R. (2022): [without a title]. - in: Kontrafunk aktuell vom 28. Dezember 2022, 30'17"-36'06"; Cham/Switzerland.
- Contact Information
- 2022-12-27 16:06:23
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.7.0